Pages

17 Nov 2013

Warmer mug

So, I was writing about "knitting" last time, and it actually reminded me how much I used to love to knit.
Unfortunately, my life has been for many years more about packing and relocating or studying new vocabulary, recently also gardening, but now when I am not about to move any time soon (at least I don't know about anything!) the winter is almost here, so the gardening is over for now, I was thinking that I could get back to that activity. I somehow had  a strong urge to check what is new 'in the yarn world' , and discovered really interesting one - something I haven't used before. I purchased one to try how it would look like.
 
I have an idea what I want to do with it, but would like to work on the design a bit more.
 
As a sample, I made this mug warmer. The yarn actually looks much nicer in reality. ( I couldn't get a better picture for some reason)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment