Pages

5 Nov 2013

P.F. CHANG'S

Last weekend my husband and I were doing some shopping in Lombard area and decided to have lunch at P.F. CHANG'S. It is one of my favourite places to eat out. It is a Chinese casual dining restaurant chain and you can find 204 locations around the world. So, if you find yourself in one of these countries you can try what P.F. Chang's China Bistro has to offer.






I like the atmosphere as well as the interior design of this place. As for the exterior you are usually welcomed by a statue of a grand horse that symbolizes the original Forbidden City of China built for China's first emperor Qui Shi Huangdi.




This time I had a Kung Pao Chicken, but I ALWAYS have Crispy Green Beans as a starter. The beans are lightly battered and served with spicy dipping sauce. It just tastes so good!



Kung Pao Chicken

Crispy Green Beans


I also enjoy their Dragon Eye Oolong tea, and can't not mention the desserts. The good news is that they also serve mini desserts, so you can always enjoy one without feeling guilty :-)



And if you don't happen to have P.F. Chang's in your area, why don't you try their Frozen Menu. I sometimes do when I am really desperate or lazy to cook Chinese myself ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment