Pages

21 Nov 2013

NAF NAF

I mentioned it  before, I am not a -fast food- person, but when I need to eat on the go or just eat out I love to go to NAF NAF GRILL.

 

 

This place actually started in Naperville, where I lived before, when it opened the first building on Ogden Avenue.
Today there are other locations, but I usually go to the  Fox Valley.

4430 Fox Valley Center Dr., Suite 101
Aurora, IL 60504
Phone: 630-499-1700






I love the fact that everything is chopped, fired, roasted, blended and baked FRESH throughout the day!
It is a middle eastern restaurant, so if  Shawarma, Falafel, Baba Ghanoush, Tabule, Kabab, Hummus, Tahini, Pita... speaks to you, it is a place to visit.

My favourite is a Pita filled with chicken breast kabab, a spread of hummus, Israeli salad, and topped with tahini sauce. It tastes so good!! When I am really hungry I also add their to die for homemade fries which come in sliced version. Believe me this food is tasty.








No comments:

Post a Comment