Pages

17 Sept 2013

Quercetin

This year, for some reason, I had some sort of hay fever, which I normally never have and it was bothering me for a couple of weeks. I wasn't able to do much as my symptoms were really bad.
I don't like to take drugs, so after about a week I decided to research what can I do about it and came across an article that was suggesting to take Quercetin, aside from other natural remedies. It really helped, so if I ever suffer from allergies in the future, I will use this product again.
 
 
 
Quercetin is a naturally occurring bioflavonoid that supports healthy histamine levels, thereby helping to sustain a balanced immune response. Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple stems, also supports healthy immune system function. The combination of Quercetin and Bromelain therefore provides powerful immunomodulating benefits important for the management of occasional seasonal discomfort.*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment