Pages

30 Sept 2013

EU Explained

 
 
I was looking for a book about European Union mainly because I felt I needed to learn the right vocabulary as I was struggling to find the words when talking about the EU. My country wasn't part of the EU when I started to learn English, later on when it joined the EU, I was living in Germany..., and here in the US you don't hear that much about the EU, so I was happy when I found this book. It is also very informative.
 






" The European Union Explained provides a concise overview of the structure, history, and policies of the European Union. Drawing on many years of teaching and consulting, Andreas Staab offers basic terms and interpretive frameworks for understanding the evolution of the EU; the overall structure, purpose, and mandate of its main constituent divisions; and key policy areas, such as market unification."

No comments:

Post a Comment