Pages

9 May 2013

Pelican Harbor Aquatic Park

 

We started swimming again after some time. It has been a very hectic period with the house search and moves, but we finally decided to return to our pool in Bolingbrook.
 
We live temporary in Naperville, but this Aquatic Park is one of many reasons why we made a decision to move back to Bolingbrook, where we were renting a house previously. Aside from many other attractions of the Aquatic Complex, there is also a great recreation centre with Lifestyle Fitness Center and other facilities available for a very reasonable price.
The most important for us is the fact that there is an indoor pool as we love to lap swim all year round. It is definitely a great place to be in summer. Also, the fact that it is only about 10 minutes to get there is a big advantage.
I love to swim. Anywhere really. I prefer natural environment - lakes, ocean, but a pool will do too, although I don't like chlorine that much.
My birth sign is Pisces and I definitely feel in my element when in water :-)
 

 
Main Entrance
 
 
Lap Pool

Leisure Pool

Slides

Outdoor Pool

Lazy River

No comments:

Post a Comment