Pages

9 Mar 2013

THE INTOUCHABLES - 'Intouchables '

This was the best movie I have seen in months. Must see!!!
 
I knew about the movie and was sort of avoiding it for a while because of the topic. I was under impression that it would be a sad movie, about a man who had a terrible accident. Well, his condition is still sad, but what an amazing true story! I loved every minute of the actors' performance. The humour was unforgettable.
I think I enjoyed it even more, because I could follow it in it's original French version, well kind of. I lived in France for a while, but I am forgetting the language and it was an opportunity to practice again.

http://www.theintouchables.com

"An irreverent, uplifting comedy about friendship, trust and human possibility, The Intouchables has broken box office records in its native France and across Europe. Based on a true story of friendship between a handicap millionaire (Francois Cluzet) and his street smart ex-con caretaker (Omar Sy), The Intouchables depicts an unlikely camaraderie rooted in honesty and humor between two individuals who, on the surface, would seem to have nothing in common."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment