Pages

18 Feb 2013

Royce -Prafeuille Chocolate

Once again, I was delighted to receive another present from Japan. This time it was a box of chocolates that my husband brought me. It was "Prafeuille Chocolate" Maccha flavour by ROYCE.


Last year ROYCE’ opened its first American store on Madison Avenue in New York City. I hope they will make it to Chicago one day...soon!

http://royceconfectusa.com/

FLAHSHIP BOUTIQUE
ROYCE’ Chocolate Boutique
509 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10022

BRYANT PARK BOUTIQUE
32 W 40th St
New York, NY 10018

I love Japanese deserts and sweets! There are always made with a sense of best quality and taste. I like to eat 'with my eyes' as well and in this sense their products never fail you.  

I am sorry, but I don't like most of the American chocolates. I have tried several well known local brands and to me they all somehow taste the same and are very very sweet. I definitely don't enjoy it. It is just lots of fat and sugar and I wonder if there is actually any cocoa powder left in these products.



 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment