Pages

23 Jul 2014

Teavana

I was doing some shopping at Westfield Mall yesterday, and was passing a tea shop where I sometimes buy my tea.
They had some samples at the door, and after tasting, this time, iced tea I decided to purchase both. Unfortunately, they usually put sugar in their tasting samples, but I am aware of that, so I buy only a small amount at first to be sure that I really like it.
I got Youthberry which is flavored white tea, and Wild Orange Blossom herbal tea. They taste both great, but also smell amazing.

They also sell beautiful tea gifts and accessories.

The name of the store is Teavana www.teavana.com. I have also been to the one in Oakbrook Center and Naperville.






I have just learnt that Teavana was acquired by Starbucks in 2012. What a story... "coffee people" purchased "tea people".














No comments:

Post a Comment