Pages

17 Feb 2014

Sushi Station

On Saturday we went to the Sushi Station again. Finally!

Sushi Station is one of my favourite places to eat. If only the place was closer. There are actually two Sushi Station restaurants. One is in Rolling Meadows (B) which is closer, and the other one in Elgin (C) which I like much better because it is a more spacious and modern place. It takes about 40 minutes to get to the one in Rolling Meadows and 50 minutes to Elgin.
I have heard that there are some plans to open a third location south, around where I live. I hope it is true, it would be amazing!

Note to the owners: "There are many sushi eaters here too, please open one soon :-)"



 


 

from www.sushistation.us



So what is Sushi Station? It is a restaurant serving Japanese Kaiten Sushi style where the sushi is served on small plates that revolve on an enclosed conveyor belt. I absolutely love this style because I can sample many different types of sushi at once, it is very affordable, and completely different experience. The price is determined by the colour of the plates.




If you have never heard about this type of restaurant there are some videos to learn more about it on this website.


Some of my favourites are Miso soup, Spider Roll (soft shell crab), Phoenix Roll (spicy tuna), but many more.



Miso soup


Phoenix


Spider






No comments:

Post a Comment