Pages

23 Jun 2013

Eat your vegetables!

Some time ago I saw this product at Costco and decided to give a try. At that time it was sold loose in this huge bag. Unfortunately, because I happen to love it. I could just sit there and eat the whole bag.
Then I hadn't seen the product for a while and YESTERDAY..., I found another version of the same product. It now comes in a box of 36 packs. I know it is a waste - all that packaging, but to be honest, it is more 'manageable' for me like this. I can resist opening another small bag, but before, when the big bag was already open, it was difficult to stay away. It is really moreish :-)
 
It is called "SNAPEA CRISPS" and I think that one of the reasons I love it so much is that it reminds me a similar Czech product called "Arašídové křupky" (peanut crisps).
Arašídové křupky
 
It claims to be made from 70% whole pea, low in sodium..., so why not indulge once in a while, it is mostly vegetables, right ;-) Well, in this case a legume.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment